|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be supported to grow and learn in an industry you are passionate about!
- Deliver exceptional service and tailored customer outcomes
- Manage a diversified Agribusiness portfolio
- Role can be based in Albury, Echuca or Deniliquin
Our Albury team are looking for an experienced Banker to join our team to manage a diverse portfolio of Agri SME customers. Your passion for agribusiness and farm management practices will ensure your success in managing and growing a portfolio of agribusiness clients which includes cropping, dairy, beef & sheep. You will have the opportunity to progress your career to the next level within this highly successful Agribusiness team.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Implement and monitor strategic business plans
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
- Advocate for new technology to deliver innovative solutions for customers
Ideally tertiary qualified with an agriculture or business-related discipline, your experience as a Commercial or Agribusiness Banking Manager with a comprehensive understanding of business/commercial and farm management practices will ensure your success in managing and growing this active portfolio of clients.
For more than 160 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful agribusinesses. Today, more primary and post-farm gate producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution. We have a respected network of agribusiness specialists across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to work strategically with their customers in a way that’s important, relevant and valued. Our regional customers and communities need an unparalleled level of support and leadership. They need a resilient banker and bank who see the value in long-term relationships and are committed to supporting agribusiness today and into the future.
More about the Region:
Albury-Wodonga is situated along Australia's spectacular Murray River which geographically divides the twin cities with Albury being located on the north side in New South Wales and Wodonga being located on the south bank in the state of Victoria. Beautiful parklands hug the riverbanks and provide a picturesque Country NSW setting for family picnics, swimming, canoeing and cycling river trails. The wider Albury area has good shopping and accommodation as well as many fine restaurants. Albury Wodonga offers a rich urban life in a fresh country setting that has everything that you need with easy accessibility and unexpected discoveries around every corner. To learn more about fantastic region then please CLICK HERE.
What we can offer:
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
What’s next ?
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.