|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for an Analyst FASEA at JBWere
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting and FAR obligations preferred
- 6 month fixed term contract opportunity
As an Analyst FASEA JBWere, (6 month fixed term contract) , you will support the administration and regulatory reporting process along with assist the training management for Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) adviser standards, supporting both NAB Business & Corporate Sales (B&CS) Markets & Private Wealth enabling ongoing compliance.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Regulatory reporting and administrative work, which is performed within established routines, methods and procedures and may include supervisory responsibility to manage due diligence for a team of employees.
- Updating the ASIC Financial Advisers Register and ADA (including on boarding, maintenance, off boarding) to maintain accurate and timely records of advisers and provide updates on key milestones.
- Supporting ongoing regulatory reporting and notifications to ASIC on Advisers.
- Periodical monitoring of all changes made in FAR and DLOAs to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Administrative duties involving the maintenance of existing Adviser profiles in Kaplan, including the on boarding and off boarding of advisers.
- Creating and managing CPD training plans, in line with market regulations and business requirements.
- Manage training material on Kaplan, including the allocation of relevant training material to Markets & Private Wealth Tier 1 AFSL accredited staff.
- Undertake internal assessor accreditation to be able to assess and approve internal training, publish via Kaplan, including creation of tests/exam within Kaplan/PeopleHub and push to relevant audience.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- Experience in a similar Analyst role in Wealth Management with an understanding of regulatory reporting and FAR obligations
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to prioritise successfully during periods of competing obligations
- Ideally have a working knowledge of finance and understand specialist areas to apply training oversight (eg; Derivatives, Margin Lending and/or Designated Trading Representatives)
- Relevant tertiary qualification and industry accreditation preferred
NAB, invested in you
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.