|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Apply your business acumen at work with a real focus on business lending applications
- Elevate your Commercial Banking expertise to support our Broker network
- Leverage from your proven ability to build and nurture business relationships
- Perth Metro; drive the performance of our Commercial Broker portfolio targeting Regional & Agribusiness broker opportunities
Your new role awaits
Our Business Banker Commercial Broker is a diverse role that will see you driving new business, supporting commercial broker relationships and onboarding commercial customers with business lending up to $1m and home lending up to $4m. The brokers will be your primary customers. The Business Banker will focus on providing world class customer service and operational banking.
Day to day you will:
- Engage in quality conversations with brokers which will allow you to promote the bank’s products and services, as well as identify the needs of the customer and deliver suitable solutions
- Create and enhance broker loyalty through delivery of exceptional services and customer solutions
- Provide brokers with advice, guidance and service in order to match customer needs through our suite of products
- Identify opportunities for quality referrals and leads to specialist departments in the wider business
- Proactively manage and enhance the retention of existing broker relationships
- Leveraging from your proven ability to build and nurture business relationships, we’re keen to tap into your passion for delivering strong NPS results and your broad networks across the enterprise and within industry
You will join a growing and experienced team of bankers across Regional W.A. Our team has nearly doubled in 6 months and we need more bankers with a genuine passion for new to bank customers and the broker market. There has never been a better, more exciting time to join NAB Small Business!
Why this role?
We want to ensure we can set you up for success to hit the ground running. You will have considered the requirements of the role and can confidently apply having a breadth of business relationship experience to SME customers, operational excellence and ideally, direct Broker experience. This is coupled with a highly organised work approach and the ability to consistently maintain both your product and process knowledge. Ideally, you will also be degree qualified, or working towards a degree in Business, Commerce or Finance (preferred but not essential!) Your hunger, potential and attitude will set you apart from other candidates.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status to apply. We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.