|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity to help create best in class customer experiences
- Join a high growth digital bank
- Sydney CBD location, with WFH flexibility
At UBank, we want to help Australians take control of their money and we’re seeking dynamic person to join as an Experience Designer in our Digital team. This role will be working across web & app platforms with the aim to deliver seamless experiences that drive customer and banker satisfaction while supporting business outcomes. The Experience Designer will champion Design Thinking methodologies and activities and be a critical player in a collaborative scrum team, to significantly enhance the quality of the experience we deliver.
Day to day you will
- Conduct User Experience (UX) discovery activities such as cross functional team workshops, ideation, problem framing sessions, customer journeys and user testing
- Conduct User Interface (UI) delivery activities such as prototyping, information architecture, interaction design, high-fidelity design
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, while building and maintaining their buy-in
- Work with the team to socialise and educate the business on customers and Human Centred Design
You’re a person who has…
- Extensive professional experience in a Human Centred Design role
- Proven experience in designing for web & app experiences
- Experience in working embedded in a scrum team
- Solid skills and experience using Sketch and InVision design tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Knowing how to build and maintain relationships is a key success factor for this role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A growth mindset... you are someone who is willing to see what's always been done (whether that's at UBank or the industry) and find ways to significantly improve it
- Drive and passion about helping our customers and obsessed with providing the ultimate customer experience
We’re a small but mighty team of 310, with the majority of our team based in Sydney. We’re proud to be backed by NAB and work closely with stakeholders across the Group.
We’re officially one of the best places to work in Australia, having been included in the Best Place to Work Awards in 2019 and 2020. We're also the only bank to have ever been included, which we are really proud of.
Every day, our passion for customers drives us to help our 600,000+ customers be the boss of their money with just four simple banking products. We obsess about new technologies that we can innovate with to make life better for our customers.
The best part is we’re only just getting started and we need more awesome people to join the team.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.