|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Fixed-term opportunity until 30 September 2021 with possible extension
- Committed to working flexibly
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the People and Culture team and lead and co-ordinate the resources required to implement and deliver the Banker Attraction & Retention program (BAR) at NAB.
The BAR program is one of the top 5 People & Culture deliverables for our Executive Leadership Team. Playing a pivotal role in this high-profile program, your key accountabilities will include;
- Ensure that project planning, execution and controls are properly integrated
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved
- Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the project.
Your capabilities and experience will include;
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors (typically > $50m excl. software & hardware)
- Managing & delivering multi-business unit initiatives
- Contract & vendor management
- Proven ability to lead, coach people to achieve successful outcomes
- Building, leading and managing teams between 10-200+ people.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and an ability to apply these in practise
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools and processes across the project lifecycle, in particular the Project Management Body of Knowledge
As part of the People & Culture team, your presence will be felt in all areas of the bank and help to create value through our people and culture. Your role will contribute to shaping a workplace and culture which inspires people to be the best they can be.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible, candidates must be Australian or New Zealand citizens, an Australian permanent resident or be the primary visa holder with full work rights and no restrictions. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.