|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for Consultant in Customer Advocacy
- Experience supporting a closed loop feedback program
- Melbourne CBD location
The role of Consultant Inner Loop will engage with different customer-facing teams across NAB, understanding their operating rhythm and manage change as we transform the NPS program at NAB into a closed loop feedback program. The role is accountable for equipping frontline colleagues with guidelines and processes on how and when to act on customer feedback and enable them to continuously learn and improve how they serve customers.
In the immediate term, the role is responsible for tailoring the design of closed loop action processes and learning activities for different customer-facing teams and embedding the appropriate behaviours in closing the loop with business customers.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Design, implementation and embedding of closed loop actioning processes and inner loop activities.
- Continuous identification and embedding of improvements in closed loop actioning processes and inner loop activities.
- Work with the business/stakeholders to understand their operations.
- Champion structural or systemic improvements affecting frontline and manage change as part of BAU.
- Partner with relevant colleagues to accelerate change in culture and behaviours in embedding the program and implementing continuous improvements.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- Experience working on closed loop feedback programs, preferably in a large organisation.
- Proven background and experience in designing and embedding inner loop processes for a closed loop feedback program.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders to garner support and remove roadblocks in embracing and embedding the closed loop action process, learning and coaching activities.
- Experience in delivering transformational programs within a large organisation.
- Demonstrable change management and project experience, ideally within an agile environment.
- Knowledge of best practice closed loop feedback programs ideally within the banking industry.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and drive outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Strong communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts to any audience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification is essential.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB, invested in you
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.