|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career that gives you more:
NAB are seeking a passionate and experienced Specialised Banking Manager to join the team, where you will service the Central Coast, Hornsby and Newcastle areas. As the SBM you will work with our bankers and customers in the NAB Partners, Growth Segments and/or small Business and Connected Segments to attract and retain customers by identifying a customer’s needs for our Transactional Business solution and selecting the appropriate NAB channel/s to fulfil those needs. You will engage with customers to deliver the best NAB solutions to meet their needs.
The Specialised Banking Manager will support our customers by collecting money, managing money and making payments securely and efficiently. They will improve cash-flow, business efficiency and navigate an increasingly complex, digitised and integrated business environment. This will be done through engaging with customers to deliver the best NAB solutions to meet their needs and by engaging with bankers, other Specialists and referral partners, delivering capability training and by utilising NAB’s data and tools.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver a great customer experience and grow customer advocacy
- Identify complex client solutions across a diverse range of Transaction Banking products to ensure we meet client's specific needs
- Lifting Business Banker knowledge and capability through coaching and influencing
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures and escalate events, issues and breaches as they are identified.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and passionate banker with a customer centric mindset whose stakeholder management skills are second to none.
In addition to this, they will have the following:
- Previous experience within Transactional/Business Bank
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining quality relationships with our Business customers
- Strong business acumen
- Relevant tertiary qualification
The successful candidate will be someone with deep insight and experience in understanding the pain points and challenges that business owners face with the ability to translate business strategy into palatable execution. A comprehensive understanding of business banking would be highly desirable, along with the ability to work with complexity and ambiguity.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status