|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding 11 month fixed-term role, commencing July 2021
- Build your career and gain great experience
- Perth location
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an 11-month fixed-term opportunity for an Associate to join our team.
As our Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting portfolio maintenance activities including portfolio administration, monitoring of facility documentation and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of system data;
- Undertaking financial and credit risk analysis for the preparation of new credit submissions and annual reviews of existing transactions;
- Continuously seek to optimise the return on capital deployed and resources invested by the business;
- Workflow management between Client Coverage, CME, Product Specialists, Credit and client support teams, including IB Services, to achieve a seamless client experience;
- Attending client meetings where appropriate to support business outcomes and conduct research to develop sector expertise and awareness of market trends; and
- Maintaining an ongoing awareness of NAB’s credit policies, credit and market risk and internal risk appetite.
What you will bring
- Undergraduate qualification in law, finance, business or accounting
- Prior experience in banking including experience with credit and compliance processes;
- Experience working with and contributing to a team environment
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.