|Job Type:||Full Time|
At UBank, we want to help Australians take control of their money and we’re seeking a passionate person to join our team. To drive customer advocacy and help UBank achieve its strategy, this role will be responsible to provide support to the unit in the delivery of the Units activities, with the overall objective of support and control of risk within the Unit/Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage functional aspects of Workforce Planning/processing within a function or sub function ensuring that work is processed efficiently and accurately within the parameters of service level agreements and performance targets, in order to provide internal and external Stakeholders with a high-quality service.
- Ensure all WFP staff are on a continuous growth in job specific training and overall career development. Always manage various HR disciplines within the function to ensure maximum productivity and delivery of service standards without compromising quality.
- Deliver best in class Forecasting and Scheduling methodology to ensure Ubank operations are optimised to benefit our customers.
- Introducing process improvements effectively and allowing the relevant autonomy of Team Members to implement same with appropriate ownership and key objectives.
- Accountable for management of risk including adherence to schedule, budget and Service Level Agreements and the quality deliverables of the organisation’s services.
- Responsible for the management and control of workflows and processes within the function.
- Overall management of all the teams work allocation across functions performed ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded. Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the unit, ensuring that operations are kept continually under review and that all opportunities for re-engineering and achieving economies of scale are identified and communicated to the Regional Head.
You’re a person that has:
- Strong WFP experience in a medium sized contact centre within the banking or finance environment and have sound understanding of Workforce Planning best practise.
- Strong understanding of telephony and reporting functions within a contact centre.
- Responsibility & accountability for the WFP Function, managing forecasting & scheduling across the Ubank business.
- Able to influence & cooperate with business managers, IT & other departments as necessary to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure procedures & reports are completed accurately & are of high quality.
- Prior experience in Leadership and management of functional aspects of an operations/support unit to ensure internal and external Stakeholders are provided with a cost effective, efficient and world best practice service delivery.
* While tertiary qualifications are not essential, any qualification and experience in Banking and Finance in line with the demands of the role are viewed beneficially.
We’re a small but mighty team of 310, with the majority of our team based in Sydney. We’re proud to be backed by NAB and work closely with stakeholders across the Group.
We’re officially one of the best places to work in Australia, having been included in the Best Place to Work Awards in 2019 and 2020. We're also the only bank to have ever been included, which we are really proud of.
Every day, our passion for customers drives us to help our 600,000+ customers be the boss of their money with just four simple banking products. We obsess about new technologies that we can innovate with to make life better for our customers.
The best part is we’re only just getting started and we need more awesome people to join the team.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.