|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join our New and Increases team in Complex Lending Solutions
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Bring your passion to support our customer and communities to Business & Private Banking
A career that gives you more
As Australia’s leading Business Bank, we deliver lending solutions for small and medium-sized businesses across Australia and put our customers at the very heart of everything we do.
Our Complex Lending Solutions team plays a key role by providing lending support to our Relationship managers and Bankers within Business & Private Banking to deliver exceptional customer service and to allow Relationship managers to focus on developing, growing and deepening customer relationships.
In this role, you will support new and increased lending by the creation and preparation of complex lending submissions and interpretation and financial analysis of financial documents to complete the lending submission.
As a Customer Lending Solutions Associate within New and Increases you will
- Create and prepare or assist in the creation and preparation of lending submissions including obtaining and collation of information for customers
- Perform credit analysis, financial modelling and interpretation of customers financial information
- Delivering a superior customer experience by managing the end to end lending process, maintaining accountability and engaging the necessary internal/external contacts
- Developing strong customer relationships to identify new business, referral and refi opportunities and build advocacy
- Contributing to, and actively participating in, team meetings, continuous improvement practices and sharing of skills and knowledge
What you will bring
- Knowledge and experience of lending processes and credit experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience understanding and interpreting financial documentation
- Understanding of policy and verification requirements
- A business or finance qualifications preferred
- A willingness to continue learn and strive to achieve positive customer outcomes
This role is being offer full time with opportunities across Sydney Central, Sydney North West and Central Coast.
How we will support you
Our Associates are key to supporting our bankers as they support our customers. If you are looking for a role that gives you a platform to build your career in credit lending and assessment, this is the role for you. We offer a training program where our highly supportive leaders will provide you with the knowledge and tools to be a high performing Complex Lending Solutions Associate with a mix of hands on learning and training.
NAB, invested in you
NAB colleagues will be provided a unique level of education and qualification that will be an industry first in Australia and New Zealand. This qualification will further build NAB colleagues’ skills, capabilities and confidence in order to best serve customers; and will raise the bar for professionalism within the financial services industry.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to gender equality and are proud of our AWEI LGBTI Gold employer status and being a Work180 endorsed employer for Women. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.