|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunities for career progression in thriving Regional locations
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- Full time opportunity based in Mildura, VIC
As part of NAB’s ambition to be the World’s Best Business Bank and drive better customer outcomes, Business & Private Banking is introducing innovative new ways of working. At NAB, Relationship Associate teams play a critical role in delivering exceptional service to our customers, both directly and through the support they provide to our NAB Bankers.
Reporting to the, Lead, Relationship Associates, you will provide servicing support to customers and Relationship Managers within a partnership to allow Relationship Managers to focus on developing, growing and deepening customer relationships.
The purpose of my role:
- I will support the bankers across my region
- As the face of NAB, I recognise that first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about providing a world-class customer experience to our business customers
- I will provide support which will enable bankers to focus on broader strategic priorities
- Have a strong sense of team and understand the importance of team success
- Deeply understand the importance of my role in supporting the delivery of the right outcomes & balancing risk for the bank
- Assisting customers with various transaction, product and service information as requested
- Drive customer advocacy by being an empowered case resolver for customer servicing enquiries
- Support Relationship Managers to complete customer servicing tasks and maximise utilisation of value chain stakeholders to assist in the timely completion of customer requests
- Accountable for customer adoption of digital channels including education of customers to transition to self-servicing channels to simplify customer banking
- Proactive management of the Term Deposit Rollovers and opening of new Term Deposit Accounts
- Provide a concierge service for the Business Banking Centre for customer calls and emails and be empowered to deliver first point resolution
- Assist Bankers with Asset finance quotes, documentation and payout information for customers
- Centre of Excellence for on boarding new to bank customers and completion of KYC requirements
This is a full time opportunity working 5 days per week Mon - Fri 8.30am-5pm and is based in Mildura, Vic
- Tertiary qualification in Banking & Finance or a business-related discipline (preferred)
- Understanding of KYC onboarding compliance requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of digital platforms and customer self-service channels
In addition, your ability to deliver superior customer service on a consistent basis coupled with your experience analysing financials and willingness to further develop business and financial acumen will ensure your success in the role.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. For more information on mastering an Associate role and your career pathways within NAB, please click here
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.