|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Join a team that’s invested in you
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for an Associate to join our team.
As our Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting portfolio maintenance activities including portfolio administration, monitoring of facility documentation and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of system data;
- Undertaking financial and credit risk analysis for the preparation of new credit submissions and annual reviews of existing transactions;
- Assisting in the production of financial modelling for the purposes of underwriting transactions;
- Continuously seeking to optimise the return on capital deployed and resources invested by the business;
- Workflow management between Client Coverage, CME, Product Specialists, Credit and client support teams, including Lending Admin Services, to achieve a seamless client experience;
- Attending client meetings where appropriate to support business outcomes and conduct research to develop sector expertise and awareness of market trends; and
- Maintaining an ongoing awareness of NAB’s credit policy, credit and market risk and internal risk appetite.
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualified with a Degree in Business and preference to post graduate qualifications in law, finance, business or accounting
- Strong customer & compliance focus and attention to detail
- Understanding of risk management and financial analysis (and ability to read, analyse and interpret financial statements);
- Previous experience in writing of credit submissions, annual reviews and client core information papers clearly and succinctly.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.