|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join Australia’s largest business bank
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our diverse and complex customers
- Draw from your market presence to acquire new business opportunities
- Place the customer at the centre of everything you do
Our Melbourne team are looking for an experienced Senior Business Banker to join the team to manage a diverse portfolio of customers. This new opportunity will see you utilise your strong acquisition and business development skills to be successful.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively leveraging networks of internal and external contacts to help identify new referral opportunities
- Implement initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Talking to customers about their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with and assisting colleagues to develop their sales and relationship skills
The purpose of my role:
- I will manage new opportunities with the goal of building relationships that endure
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes
- Deeply understand my customer’s current and future needs and collaborate across a broad network to ensure a tempered approach to delivering the right outcomes and balancing risk
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness across the team, business partners and overall value chain by modelling NAB’s values and behaviours
- As a Senior member of the team I will support and advocate for strategic & business initiatives
Our purpose is to serve our customers well and help our communities prosper. We fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries – the businesses that make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or hold permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested in considering your next leadership role at NAB by applying today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.