|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join Australia’s largest business lender
- Work with a broad team of specialists & reap the benefits of team rewards
- Build real career runway within our Business Banking team
- Based in Erina – Central Coast team
We are looking for an existing Business/Commercial Banker or an experienced Business Associate ready for a step up into a management role to join our Central Coast team. You will manage an existing diversified portfolio of SME business customers, whilst growing strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships as part of a team approach.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Driven and tenacious, your experience in, and enjoyment of, all aspects of financial analysis will equip you to make an instant impact in this highly absorbing and rewarding role along with your previous experience in portfolio management. A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience managing a portfolio of clients will impress, but it's your passion for relationship management and your drive and tenacity that will ensure your success. In return we will offer a supportive team environment to enable your learning and development in the role.
When a business owner is looking to take that next step and bring an idea to life, NAB are there:- to make ideas ‘more’. As a Business Expert, with industry expertise, we're hoping you're just as excited as our customers are about what’s ahead. We’re proud of being the largest business lender in Australia, by using scale, experience and expertise to understand how to bring an idea to life through new insights, industry specialisation and partnerships that make a difference. With over 6000 Business Experts and 160+ years in helping businesses through every cycle, we have some heavy hitting resources to support our customers ideas and needs.
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. For more information on mastering a Banker role at NAB, and your career pathways please click here.
At NAB, you’ll have the opportunity to continue working with some of the industry’s best leaders. Structured career mapping with progression opportunities, and NAB’s Career Qualified in Banking and Distinctive Leadership programs will elevate your brand and expertise in the market.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply:
If you are passionate about business banking and ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship . Please note candidate screening may commence prior to the closing date, so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.