|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager.
You will be part of a growing ecosystem of technology services, servicing our health-funds, helpdesk, health providers and customers. Co-ordinating all of these stakeholders and ensuring that we have a realistic plan and deliver on it is vital to our success.
Working directly with our stakeholders and sponsors across the enterprise to deliver on committed features & evergreen software management, as well as regularly celebrating outcomes.
- Identify resources required for implementation and costs built into financials
- Monitor progress against plan (schedule/resource profile)
- Cater for multiple implementation scenarios to deliver speed to value
- Ensuring that the project completes all the preconditions for technology solutions to be implemented in the appropriate release including operational readiness
- Working with asset teams, vendors and other delivery partners to ensure the necessary reviews and approvals are carried out
- Engaging with necessary forums and technology areas to determine the requirements that the project needs to meet, and work with the Delivery Owner to ensure that the approvals are achieved
- Engaging and planning with testing teams to integrate all testing required to satisfy the exit criteria
- Manage overall risk and issue assessment, planning and impact analysis for the project.
What you will bring
- Project management experience with evergreen software projects
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with both technology, business units and partners
- Proven experience working to strict and non-negotiable timeframes
- Capabilities in managing diverse teams to come together to deliver successful projects
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.