Our Corporate teams are the backbone of our business. By thinking smarter, sharing better and adapting ahead of the curve, our people here make a meaningful impact - for our customers and our teams. Together, they push further. They define change. And in doing so, they grow their diverse talents while building something to be proud of.
We have a 9-month fixed term opportunity for a Marketing Delivery & Automation Officer in our Marketing Automation Team. In this role you'll have the opportunity to boost your project delivery skills by managing the build, testing and launch of the communications stream of our core system transformation project. You'll have an eagle eye for detail and demonstrated experience in working with stakeholders to get projects over the line. You'll also be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of our outbound communications delivery, including reconciliation, reporting and issue management.
The impact you'll have:
- Act as stream lead in cross-functional projects. You'll attend project meetings and actively represent the Marketing Automation Team's interests and capabilities.
- Liaise with internal partners for key inputs, such as approved content and data.
- Conduct appropriate checks and testing before deployment.
- Work with third party suppliers to monitor and manage their processes and ensure any issues are solved within a timely manner.
The talents you'll bring:
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in managing and coordinating projects
- Ability to understand, manage and trouble shoot complex business processes, including review and updating of technical documents
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and the flexibility to work across the team as required.
- Preferred but not required: Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!