|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
Category Ranging Analyst
- Join one of the largest retailers in Australia
- Translate customer & market insights into the ranging decision
- Surry Hills Location with flexible work arrangements
Are you a storyteller? Are you passionate about using data to determine insights and trends? Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your analytical skills with your ability to communicate and build great relationships? then, this may be for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Category Ranging Analyst to increase the capability of our Commercial team in developing a customer-focused range to drive benefits for customers, suppliers, and BWS/ Dan Murphy’s through a data-driven range review process.
Responsibilities will include; but not limited to:
- Influence Category Managers through the use customer and market insights
- Incorporate strategic insights from qualitative and quantitative consumer and category research into the ranging decision
- Complete range reviews with Category Managers in line with strategic objectives
- Build category and customer expertise
- Use analytical tools to develop the right range aligned to the company’s financial objectives
- Be an advocate for the use of customer insights in the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Be able to interpret data and make recommendations for short- and long-term strategies
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting, recommending
- High attention to detail and uses facts to support decision making
- Able to use advanced Excel functions e.g. pivot tables, formulas and conditional formatting
- Experience using agency tools for analysis an advantage e.g. Quantium, Nielsen
- Understands the retail industry and commercial processes between Retailers and Suppliers
- Comfortable networking to build working relationships with support teams and suppliers
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberidis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.