|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
This role will architect the development of ICT solutions hand in hand with the ICT and Systems Lead.
- The role combines relevant technical experience in ICT, OT and IoT solution architecting, with the ability to contextualize complex systems and effectively communicate those solution to stakeholders in a tender and design engagement
- Act as a subject matter expert on the design, configuration, and function of solution applications on VMware, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS platforms.
- As a technical architect, design large-scale Enterprise IT, OT solutions integrating heterogeneous devices, enabling hot path and cold path analytics, enterprise applications and engaging user experience using cloud and on-premise services.
- Liaise with partners as a technical point-of-contact and understand the partner solution technology
- BS in engineering plus 10 years of experience in the industry architecting and developing enterprise-grade solutions using legacy and modern technologies.
- 5 years of experience in architecting solutions using distributed architecture, service orientation, cloud platforms.
- Deep expertise in complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, enterprise integration, API management, cloud-to-device, and device-to-cloud communicationce
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and influen
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.