|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine.
Ourhigh-performance Sales team is transforming the way we support our partners, providing technology expertise on the right solutions, to help them guide their customers through the complex technological landscape. We are experiencing a significant and exciting growth phase and are seeking to hire high calibre sales and technical employees across multiple roles.
About the role:
The purpose of the BDM Productivity is to build and develop the market for productivity through:
- Engagement with Marketing stakeholders to build campaigns for specific opportunities.
- Recognizing and onboarding of new productivity partners.
- Transition any active unmanaged partners into a managed territory.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders on executing market strategy through account planning, service delivery and reporting on sales activities as required.
- Initiating relationships with new productivity partners (and key customers where appropriate), cultivating trusted long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and recruits suitable customers into the rhipe Partner Incentive program, where possible
- Identifying new partners/customers across the entire rhipe channel and key product, solution, and Vendor cross-selling opportunities by meeting with potential customers/partners to recruit them by sharing the rhipe value proposition.
- Developing and initiating sales strategies that will create sustainable and profitable long-term relationships through strategic account analysis, effective customer profiling, action planning and implementation of managed account plans.
- Managing partners through seamless customer service, including collaboration with internal stakeholders and monitor feedback with a view to retention and growth.
- Consulting with Marketing to execute marketing, seasonal and promotional activity across accounts and represent the company.
- Providing insights and updates to internal teams about progress, roadblocks, opportunities and challenges experienced while recruiting new resellers and building a Public Cloud business in rhipe.
- Administering and document internal business development infrastructure, maintaining records in the rhipe CRM system and providing regular reporting through the use of these sales tools.
- Keeping up to date on certifications across all key vendors and core technologies to ensure a high level of articulation of the value proposition to partners and identification of net-new opportunities.
- Ensures all policies, procedures, and standards (as they are introduced) are adhered to at all times.
The Business Development Manager - Productivity is seen as a thought leader in the market shift toward Public Cloud and provide the necessary guidance to resellers about profitability of productivity and digital transformation.
Key experience required:
- Mandatory minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar sales management role
- Mandatory - experience dealing with fast-growing, small to medium businesses.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Competency Licensing, SAM, AZ900
- Desirable- experience in a multi-national organisation, dealing with Vendors.
- Desirable: Citrix Certification, VCP (VMware Certified Professional), Red Hat Certification or Competency
- Product Portfolio: M365, SKYKICK, ZIMBRA, NEXON ABSOLUTE, ACCESS4
- Preferred - Experience in software license subscription, Cloud computing, service provider business models, leading a small team.
- Preferred - Tertiary qualification, Bachelor of Business.
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC.
- Competitive salary, plus incentive on offer
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify rhipe's "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growthEmployee Assist Program available to all employees.