Naval Ship Management (Australia) Pty Ltd (NSM) is a leading provider of asset management solutions to the Australian maritime sector. Utilising a team of highly skilled professionals strategically located across Australia in conjunction with a robust, agile and scalable international supply chain, NSM provides cost-effective, responsive and customer-focused solutions that optimise the availability and capability of our customers’ critical assets.
Established in 2012, as a Joint Venture between Babcock Pty Ltd and UGL Ltd, we now support assets across the Royal Australian Navy’s fleet - most notably the Anzac Class Frigates as a member of the Warship Asset Management Agreement (WAMA) and the Canberra Class Landing Helicopter Docks (LHD), LHD Landing Craft (LLC) and associated assets. Our services include: Engineering Support Services; Maintenance Support Services; Ship Repair, Refit and Refurbishment; Supply Chain Management and Procurement and Logistics.
At NSM, we embrace a culture that fosters corporate diversity and workplace innovation with a strong focus on safety. Where possible, we enjoy flexible working arrangements, helping us find the right balance between our lives at work and at home. Safety is paramount in our industry, and we are committed to protecting the safety of our people, clients, supply chain and our communities. We also recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. We are committed to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience, develop professionally and work on exciting diverse projects.
About the role
NSM are seeking a competent Change Administrator to provide installation and configuration support to digital projects implemented on-site. Based in Henderson, this full time role will require the successful candidate to:
- Lead and manage adminsitration of change delivery
- Communicate and support learning and system exploration to facilitate successful ‘go live’ experiences;
- Form and manage effective relationships with stakeholders and impacted staff;
- Aid in measuring performance baseline both pre, and post change;
- Provide system training, and expectation management to staff as required;
- Lead and facilitate workshops and staff surveys as appropriate, proactively engaging teams to drive ideas and solutions which meet business needs;
- Support post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved; capture knowledge for future changes; and monitor to ensure planned benefits are realised within planned timeframes; and
- Provide input to policies, procedures and systems as required.
To be the successful candidate for this position you will ideally have:
- Practical Change Management experience.
- Practical ability to manage the human aspects of change;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in facilitation
- Experience in the delivery of a similar role in a program/project based environment is preferred
- Understanding of working within the defence industry environment;
- Must either hold, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance