|Job Type:||Full Time|
CardnoTGM are looking for a Hydraulic & Fire Modeller/Designer to join their Building Services team in Melbourne. The Building Services unit delivers specialised hydraulic, fire, electrical and mechanical design services on a variety of residential, commercial and industrial projects. The opportunity to join this growing team and to further develop your career awaits.
Reporting to the Team Leader - Building Services, your responsibilities will include -
- Project modelling/design of fire services including dry fire - smoke detection and alarm, hydrants, hose-reels and sprinklers, as well as drainage, sewer reticulation and water supply infrastructure to residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Undertaking site inspections during design and construction stages and attending meetings to negotiate project outcomes.
- Liaising with authorities and maintaining professional relationships with various stakeholders within the industry.
- Preparing tender and building approval documents as required.
- Maintaining knowledge and competence in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and other design software.
To be successful you will display -
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Revit modelling for the design of fire, sewer, water and drainage infrastructure services.
- Current Registered Building Practitioner.
- Experience working in a local Building Services environment preferred.
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Experience with design software including Revit and AutoCAD.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development, both personally and for the team.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.