|Job Type:||Full Time|
We believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play.
Our people work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
About the role
This position will provide support in applied cybersecurity for industrial control systems. This includes implementation of different cybersecurity standards/guidelines (e.g., the Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, Manufacturing Profile of the CSF, NIST Special Publication 800-82, ISA/IEC 62443, etc.)
- Implement cybersecurity technologies that meet the ICS cybersecurity standards/guidelines to address different risk scenarios.
- Identify individual cybersecurity mechanisms/technologies to meet cybersecurity requirements specified in the Cybersecurity Framework.
- Work with ICS engineers to measure impact on performance to determine acceptable performance requirement and testing parameters which include\: network and operational performance impacts.
- Tertiary degree qualification to Bachelor status in Engineering with experience working industrial control systems
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and computer proficiency with programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good Understanding with hands-on experience in Cyber Security technologies such as Log Management tools (SIEM), Network Security tools such as Firewalls (Cisco ASA and Fortigate preferred), IDS/ IPS, DLP and Endpoint Protection products.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.