|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
Purpose of the Job
- Focused on deploying, adapting and implementing Project Management services for Sodexo Project Team for multiple clients.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of Service Operations vision and critical priorities, and measure progress against key value drivers
- Defining project scopes, planning, estimating and managing costs and schedule performance
- Provide support to Clients through the provision of standardised Project Management services (e.g. predictable quality and cost of services)
- Provide support to contract management of deliverable projects
- Provide consultancy services, expertise and support to clients and segment teams to streamline, standardise and simplify operational activity, and benefit from scale
- Contribute to an overall improvement in safety through safety walks or similar - reduce incidents and accidents and achieve a zero accident culture and mindset
Implement processes and Project Management key value drivers
- Implement, adapt and continuously improve integrated PM frameworks and application within Australia
- Implement and make progress against key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Complying with company procedures and operational instructions
- Using your interpersonal and negotiation skills and lending your knowledge to various communities of practice and technical group discussions
Manage PM services
- Support the Global PM Platform through contributions to the ‘Expert Center’ for a specific service
- Status reporting to the General Manager FM
- Implementing and applying company initiatives and quality assured procedures
- Deploy and adapt, refresh and continuously improve services and service elements to meet local requirements (SOPs, rosters, equipment, costing models) within defined parameters
- Identify best practices and innovations that can be shared and scaled in a consistent manner across the business
- Ensure audits take place and document
Provide a unified support to Segments and sites to support growth
- Working with the General Manager Projects/FM and other key stakeholders on future planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Drawing upon your experience, coach project team members to ensure their skills development matches project requirements.
- Striving towards project success in the delivery phase by ensuring all aspects of the project are completed in a cost effective and timely manner whilst ensuring works are always carried out to the highest level of quality and safety standards.
- Provide technical support to bids and solution mobilisations.
- Manage centralised ordering and project logistics.
- Support the delivery of targets for the Service Operations business plan aligned with Global and Region strategy:
- Labor, materials and costs savings
- Rate of standardised services development and deployment
- Quality of service delivery (including BTP)
- PM Services budget managed, controlled and optimised
- Support for the integration of the PM operating model across the region
- Demonstrable results regarding simplification of tasks and reduction of administrative burden
- Timely action on all the key deliverables and performance requirements of the project. Secure authority to determine all matters affecting the implementation and operation of the contract within budget constraints
- Expertise in PM deployed throughout the region
- Focus on operational delivery, efficiency, organic and new sales growth as well as new offer design and solutions
- Coach and mentor direct and indirect regional and site based operational teams to ensure their employees are competent and trained
- Manage and coordinate Design and specialist subcontractor arrangements via Supply Chain
- Use proven business management skills to understand, plan, budget and make decisions to maximise profitability and minimise costs
- Maximise the use of all technology to effectively manage the business operation
- Support contract “Webs of Influence” on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in the on-going training and development of PM employees to ensure succession planning is achieved in alignment with growth strategies. This includes the establishment of a PM SME network within Country.
- Degree qualified – Mechanical/Civill Engineering, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying – preferred but not essential
- Experienced PM practitioner
- Demonstrated experience of project management deliverables across multiple sites
- High level of financial acumen with strong P&L performance delivery
- Strong sales, tender/quote/bid preparation and submission knowledge
- Strong work ethics and an understanding of corporate requirements and processes
- Strong professional business acumen to ensure all client relationship improvement initiatives are professionally defined measured, implemented and controlled
- High level of business case presentation and communication skills with the ability to professionally negotiate and achieve positive client relationship outcomes