|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Reporting to the Head of Motor Claims & Assessing, the purpose of this role is to deliver industry leading assessing and repair outcomes whilst balancing claims cost control mitigation and an outstanding member experience.
This leadership role is key in developing fundamental frameworks that drive and uplift internal and external technical ability, competency and performance, connects manufacturer and repair insights , delivers an exceptional service for Members and internal stakeholders whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Understanding the challenges that are faced by the repair and insurance industries, provides input to the strategic direction of RACQ and convert this to operational frameworks and models.
- Work with internal stakeholders to address any operational underperformance within the Selected and Non Selected Repairer Network
- Uphold the integrity of contractual performance agreements with the Selected Repairer Network by providing timely feedback and engaging with internal stakeholders to address formal breaches
- Ensure that assessments conducted comply with portfolio and underwriting objectives and guidelines
- Ensure process documentation and systems are regularly reviewed and accurately reflect current practices and demonstrate compliance with external regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Ensure that our assessing and repair team have the tools and support to drive Member outcomes.
- Ensure technical training, induction and ongoing development of staff within Motor Assessing delivers core competencies which are compliant with industry requirement
- Conduct quarterly performance meetings with the Selected Motor Repair Network in conjunction with internal stakeholders as necessary
- Apply the management systems and processes of RACQ to effectively carry out accountabilities in relation to the department's resources (people and budget), including planning, decision-making, implementation, monitoring of outcomes, and reporting
- Ensure compliance with the RACQ Code of Conduct and other relevant external acts and codes as applied throughout RACQ e.g. General Insurance Code of Practice, MVIRI Code of Conduct, National Privacy Principles and FSRA, APRA, ATO, ASIC, etc.
- Excellent industry knowledge or experience
- Proven leadership experience with large and diverse teams
- Proven ability to influence, drive and manage performance
- Sound knowledge of Motor Repair industry and associated market practices
- Demonstrated history of ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders on various levels with high degree of credibility and business acumen
- Demonstrated history of agile response to moving market
- Motor body repair and technical trade qualifications in relevant discipline
- Sound knowledge of relevant code and compliance frameworks
- Effective collaborator and communicator
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
At RACQ we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace to create better outcomes for our employees and our members. We are particularly focused on building our cultural, gender, disability, and LGBTIQA inclusivity. Candidates from these and other diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process