|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Industry Marketing Manager to join our team. As part of the AU Marketing team, the Industry Marketing Manager focused on the Insurance and Utilities verticals will make a measurable difference by developing the end-to-end market strategy and plans that drive pipeline and revenue for the company. The mission of this individual is to foster valuable partnerships with the sales teams and align marketing plan to help them achieve territory targets. The Industry Marketing Manager – Insurance & Utilities is the marketing expert assigned to vertical markets, operating with an agile, results-driven mindset.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
A typical day for you may look like this....
- Standing as the vertical champion with internal teams to collaboratively deliver regional marketing objectives for assigned verticals
- Formulating and executing strategically-focused end-to-end marketing programs, to drive demand in order to achieve pipeline and revenue
- Coordinating marketing strategies across multiple channels while testing messages, channels, and opportunities
- Leading the development and execution of end-to-end marketing programs, driving collaboration with stakeholders under the right internal processes
- Building strong aligned relationships with both the sales and product teams
- Providing direction to internal and external creative resources to conceptualise, create and tactically execute localised campaigns
- Managing marketing budgets and demonstrating fiscal responsibility when delivering marketing assets and activities
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including delivery to revenue modeling targets
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience building and reporting on B2B marketing programs, preferably within a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree: marketing, communication, business, or related field preferred
- Experience in developing and executing multi-channel campaigns and ABM initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, planning, and project management skills
- MarTech platforms savvy (Marketo, SFDC, Adobe, 6 Sense)
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.