|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Executive Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer to join our team.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 5+ years of prior C level support (ideally including a CMO)
- Strong project management, analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and shift between independent and collaborative work.
- High EQ and ability to collaborate with stakeholders on all levels.
- Experience working in a high-growth business highly preferred.
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Running the daily activities on behalf of the CMO and ensure timely flow of information to/from the corporate office.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all corporate, financial, and business information.
- Setting up meetings, ensure meeting areas are prepared and ensure all meeting materials are delivered to all participants to ensure adequate time for meeting preparation.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Providing administrative support in project management.
- Collation and preparation of management packs and other reports on behalf of the CMO.
- Arranging domestic and international travel and accommodation in line with company policies and procedures.
- Reconciliation of expenses and processing of invoices for payment.
- Backstop CMO by attending meetings, taking notes and action items to circulate to attendees.
- Tracking project activities within respective departments on behalf of the CMO and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Preparing, coordinating, and managing presentations and reports for projects as requested to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents.
- Assisting with onboarding of new team members who report directly into the CMO.
- Managing the CMO’s initiatives to ensure deliverables are on target and meet deadlines.
- Supporting in development, communication and planning of team goals to align to company objectives.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.