|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine, no matter what ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or beliefs that person has.
About the role
Our Finance team is growing and we have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our high performing team in our Sydney office.
The Accounts Receivable Senior will be responsible for managing Australia ledger and entities in terms of collection, daily receipting, achieving cash targets, handling inquiries and other adhoc duties as required.
- An ideal team player and willing to work with the team and provide help when needed. Humble, Hungry and Smart
- Manage a high-volume ledger of partner/customer accounts, processing daily banking including EFT and Credit Card payments;
- Take ownership of daily cash flow reporting to management and help achieve region target
- Contact partners on a regular basis to establish payment dates to forecast cash flow, call or email partners across the ledger for the purpose of account reconciliations
- Provide excellent customer service, dealing with partner queries regarding payments, account details and reconciliations, invoice issues and taking credit card payments by phone and processing in finance system - Navision
- Take full control of Credit Management including decision making on referring of partner accounts to debt collection agencies;
- Help prepare monthly reports for the management on account reconciliations and ageing, disputed accounts, DSO and collections
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator Coordinator will be required to contribute a high level of accuracy, detail, initiative and competency in order to meet all finance responsibilities in a timely manner.
Key experience required
- Track record of accuracy and meeting SLA's in a business to business service environment with Accounts Receivable experience.
- Microsoft CRM and Navision experience are preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office 2013 skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer) including intermediate Excel skills; Exposure to Accounting Systems.
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC
- Competitive salary, plus incentive on offer
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify rhipe's "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growthEmployee Assist Program available to all employees