|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine.
Our high-performance Sales team is transforming the way we support our partners, providing technology expertise on the right solutions, to help them guide their customers through the complex technological landscape. We are experiencing a significant and exciting growth phase and are seeking high calibre sales and technical employees across multiple roles.
About the role:
The rhipe Category Lead, Security develops the strategy and plan for the Security portfolio that identifies opportunities and channels to market; accelerates the recruiting of new partners; and drives the management of vendors within their product portfolio.
The Category Lead will focus on scaling out their business into the rhipe channel and support the upward transition of partners through the partner incentive program. The role is seen as a thought leader in the market shift toward Public Cloud and provides the necessary guidance to resellers about profitability of Security and digital transformation.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders on customer strategy, account planning, service delivery and reporting on sales activities.
- Identify new partners/customers across the entire rhipe channel establishing key product, solution and vendor cross-selling opportunities
- Consults with Marketing to execute marketing, seasonal and promotional activity across accounts and represent the company,
- Providing insights and updates to internal teams about progress, roadblocks, opportunities and challenges experienced when recruiting new resellers to build their business with rhipe
- Ensuring the team administers and documents internal business development materials, maintaining contact information, opportunity, and activity records into CRM and reporting
- Management of all Category team members including coaching, development of KPIs for regular performance management meetings
- Previous experience in a similar sales management role including leading a small team
- Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion
- Takes ownership of challenges and is accountable for outcomes
- Puts great value in cross-group collaboration and demonstrates this as a leader for others to follow
- Anticipates customer requirements, responds quickly and strives to deliver simple, effective solutions
- Able to think through problem solutions, sell cooperative solutions and integrate internal/external efficiencies
- Strong organisational skills with exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with fast-growing, small to medium businesses
- Experience in software license subscription, Cloud computing, service provider business models
- Experience in a multi-national organisation, dealing with Vendors
- Product portfolio:SMX, TREND, AVEPOINT, select EMT VENDORS
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Competency Licensing, SAM, AZ900 or Security certification
- Desirable: VCP (VMware Certified Professional), Red Hat Certification or Competency
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify our "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growth
- Employee Assist Program available to all employees