|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program. These programs are effectively delivered to enhance wellness, independence and social connections to all clients. This role is a full time permanent position based in Lilyfield.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, their families and members of the Uniting community.
- Developing and maintaining strong referral networks across Hunter communities
- Managing the operation of In Home services in conjunction with the HLFS Senior Coordinator and Support Advisor team.
- Ensuring implementation of In Home Services line with agreed service delivery model
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
- Provide positive and collaborative teamwork.
- Previous experience and or qualifications in an Allied Heath, Aged Care, Leisure and Lifestyle or Community Aged Care environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in community care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Aged Care or Disability Industry
- Prior supervisory experience.
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate .
- Salary packaging entitlements of up to $15900 tax free income
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities