|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Applicants for this role must have work authorization in Australia as Google is unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- 7 years experience in martech sales, sales engineering or driving digital transformation working with enterprise clients and partners.
- Experience with programmatic advertising and related analytics, measurement, and attribution.
- Experience developing solution architecture for client data analytics, measurement, and attribution solutions during pre- and post-sales engagement; familiar with big data and data warehouses.
- Experience working with service partners, supporting complex technical challenges, identifying knowledge gaps and solutions to uplevel their technical knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, and competitive ad tech services/products.
- Working knowledge of website optimization platforms and data visualization tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate with key leaders at top companies worldwide, including problem scoping/definition, modeling, interpretation, and presentation.
About the job
As Platforms Solutions Lead, you will support the Google Marketing Platforms sales team and partners to support cutting edge technology solutions that help our customers succeed. You have a passion for marketing, advertising, and technology and can translate customer business objectives into technology solutions and put technology into business context. You are a strong communicator, who will collaborate effectively with various Google stakeholders, partners, customers, and agencies. Project management is also one of your many strengths, coupled with the ability to navigate ambiguity and complexity with ease.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Understand and translate complex business requirements into a solution that can be implemented and activated by the client and their Partner/Agency.
- Develop and maintain a deep product knowledge about the capabilities of Google technologies, as well as other industry technology solutions.
- Partner with Google stakeholders and Platforms Partners to deliver by first determining, then demonstrating the fitness of our product(s) to solve client business problems.
- Serve as a technical leader and visionary for Google’s advertisers and partners, specifically with regards to programmatic advertising, analytics, measurement, attribution, along with data collection, transformation, and activation strategies.
- Develop deep business partnerships and trusted relationships with both Partners and senior decision-makers as well as practitioners and users.