|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
About the role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operations team member to join our Yennora wool operations team.
Role Location: Yennora, NSW
Type: Full Time, day shift
Pay rate: Grade 3, $25.98 p/h
Your duties will include:
- Counter mark bales
- Mark / configure loads for export
- Complete drivers paperwork
- Operate dump machines (as required)
- Forklift operations (as required)
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Logistics experience preferred
- Forklift license required
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
You will be required to meet Qube employment criteria which involves a full functional pre-employment medical assessment and may involve a police and criminal history check.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.