|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral Concrete is looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our team based in Tullamarine. The primary focus of this hands-on role will be to carry out preventative maintenance and repairs on Boral’s concrete plants, while ensuring best practices are adhered to.
- Maintenance of a wide range of fixed plant equipment
- Attending site breakdowns, fault finding and arranging repairs
- General workshop duties which will include stocktaking and cleaning
- Comply with Boral's Workplace Health and Safety requirements at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Mechanical Trade qualification (Boiler maker/fitter)
- MR licence (favourable)
- Experience in maintaining both mobile and fixed plant
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Background in mechanics and pneumatic systems (viewed favourably)
- Flexibility to work day or night shift as required (with reasonable paid overtime)
Benefits of Boral:
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Permanent full-time position
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety, and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
Apply Now if this sounds like the role for you