|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is seeking a Maintenance Team Leader to join Deer Park Quarry on a permanent basis to provide leadership to the Quarry team as well as hands-on maintenance support management.
- Develop, implement, promote and consistently follow Boral’s Safety Management System, permits and Take 5’s, and Hazard Reporting.
- Lead and facilitate teams and individuals to achieve a high performing, service orientated and collaborative team culture.
- Facilitate breakdown and scheduled maintenance needs in a hands-on capacity with the ability to prioritise work, as required.
- Maintain all plant and equipment, including ensuring all tools of trade are maintained in safe, suitable, reliable manner, including electrical equipment tagged.
- Develop, recommend and implement strategies for improving equipment reliability and process reliability.
- Promoting proactive maintenance and increasing plant reliability through performing investigations and improving plant reliability and functionality.
- Provide timely Feedback to the Maintenance Engineer and Production Supervisor on job progress.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant trade qualification as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic or Auto-electrician.
- Proven trade-based work experience within a heavy industrial environment within either Quarries, mining or civil construction.
- Strong safety acumen to achieve Zero Harm with proven ability to develop safe systems of work (SOP’s) and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
- Proven ability to lead teams and individuals with sound communications skills (verbal and written)
- Able to develop effective working relationships with other employees and contractors.
- Proven ability to assist in improving operational efficiencies, and productivity.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and general database management.
Benefits of Boral:
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Permanent full-time position
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety, and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
Apply Now if this sounds like the role for you