|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Casual, Full Time|
We currently have opportunities for casual Labourers to work on exciting Sydney based projects.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- Driver’s License
- Relevant Construction Card (White Card)
- Tickets and Licenses\: EWP, First Aid, RIW, Dogman, Rigger
What we offer
- Competitive rate
- Strong safety culture
- Challenging role
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.