|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
We currently have permanent full-time opportunities for OHW Linesman to work on exciting Sydney based projects. This position will assist the project with Construction activities, working closely with the project team and Construction Manger to meet the operational commitments.
It is largely a physical role that involves working at heights from mobile plant and equipment. Shift work including weekends required from time to time.
You must have a Certificate III in Rail Traction and the ability to read complex drawings and interpret requirements to be considered for this role. You will all possess\:
- Trade qualified Rail Cert III Traction / Linesman with AC & DC experience
- Relevant Construction Card (e.g. White Card)
- Driver’s License
- Tickets and Licenses\: EWP, First Aid, RIW, Dogman, Rigger
- Capable of obtaining qualifications to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite of programs
What we offer
- Competitive rate
- Strong safety culture
- Challenging role
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.