|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
The focus of the MCS Account Executive (SE) role is to lead the Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) account strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic enterprise customers, working closely with the Microsoft Account Executive (AE). They develop digital transformation opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption.
The SE leverages Microsoft’s unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible. Key accountabilities include:
- Plan & Execute as One Microsoft to Enable Customer Outcomes: Leading the MCS account relationship with the customer & with the Microsoft Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU); Responsible for MCS account strategy & planning with the Enterprise Account Executive, in partnership with the Account Delivery Executive, to ensure successful execution & a positive One Microsoft customer experience
- Close Deals Through Effective Leadership & Orchestration of the MCS Virtual Team: Driving industry-led, digital transformation opportunity development, leveraging the appropriate account team, MCS area & pursuit team roles to bring the best resources to ensure deal success & customer satisfaction
- Meet or Exceed Revenue Targets, Maintaining Sales Hygiene & Deal Excellence - executing discipline in lead management, opportunity qualification, close planning, pipeline hygiene, forecasting & deal commitment
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion: Create a space where the virtual team can bring their most authentic self to work and everyone’s voices are heard, sharing Microsoft’s allyship journey with customers, and including a partner ecosystem
- Connection with Microsoft’s Mission & Values
- Retail or Telecommunications industry knowledge including industry trends, sector requirements & competitors
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling industry-focused solutions and exceeding targets
- Demonstrable sales hygiene & deal excellence discipline, using sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience
- Track record of selling professional services
- Azure Infrastructure Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.