|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in sales, consulting, advertising or MarTech
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Experience in both driving new business and/or account management experience in online advertising
- Experience in exceeding quotas
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Familiarity with online media buying and selling processes, and knowledge of advertising technologies (including Ad Serving, rich media, search management, DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges)
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic, matrixed environment, and manage competing priorities
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Platforms Industry Manager in Google Marketing Platform (GMP), you will develop and grow strategic relationships with Australia’s largest advertisers. As their trusted partner, you will proactively map strategies and deliver GMP resources to enable them to achieve their digital marketing objectives using Display and Video 360, Campaign Manager 360, Search Ads 360, Analytics 360, and Google Cloud.
In this role, you will lead and execute projects supporting customers who use Google Marketing Platforms together with their Partner/Agencies. You will work on multiple projects concurrently, and help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of Google Marketing Platform products to provide excellent solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Exceed goals on customer portfolio by maximizing adoption/usage of the Google Marketing Platform.
- Lead presentations and quarterly business reviews to Key Accounts. Develop strategic account plans for the customers within your portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, and business growth forecast.
- Create relationships within the customer organization at all levels including senior executives, direct and indirect users of the product, and usage/repurchase decision makers. Be the first point of contact for customers around all key areas (training, product enhancement, global/regional campaign).
- Identify potential opportunities, utilize an excellent consultative approach with a focus on building lasting partnerships with customers.
- Promote media technology both internally and externally. Monitor industry trends, landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking preemptive action to mitigate.