|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based at our Derwent Park Concrete plant and reporting to the Concrete Plant Manager, we are looking for an experienced Concrete Agitator Driver for a permanent full time role, who will be responsible for the safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete whilst maintaining a professional customer relationships
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle and Take-5’s and,
- General yard maintenance
What are we looking for?
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Permanent full-time position
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety, and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.