|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo.
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
About the Division
Servicing, Experience & Account Support function contributes towards this vision by developing and executing strategies which will deliver our products and services to our customers in an efficient and cost-effective manner. A culture of operational excellence underpins this, with the delivery of highly efficient and robust operational platform impacting the experience of our customers and partners, which in turn delivers the customer value proposition.
About the role
The Loan Services Officer’s (Transaction Processing and PEXA), key responsibilities relate to the ongoing maintenance of Consumer and Small Business loans administered by the Branch Network and Bendigo Bank subsidiaries, this is a full time position based in the Adelaide office.
Some of the key responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Attend to transaction processing functions (e.g. draw down of loan accounts for settlement, payout and closures of accounts, debit, and credit of Bank fees
- Review, acknowledge and accept invitations within PEXA for incoming and outgoing settlements of loan accounts
- Meet agreed productivity targets whilst maintain a high standard of service delivery
- Maintain a high standard of service delivery ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with set internal and external service standards
- Identify opportunities and take action to develop and build relationships between your team and other areas, teams, departments, customers and partners
- Continually work with the Team Manager and other team members to streamline processes to improve service, efficiencies, and reduction in cost – ensuring that all stakeholders have appropriate buy in, and any change is via the agreed change control process.
For more specific information on the position, please refer to the position description: Position Description - Loan Services Officer Transaction Processing PEXA 2020 version.docx
Some of the key skills and traits would will required to bring:
- Sound communication and relationship building skills.
- High level of literacy skill
- Highly accurate approach with strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a team environment or autonomously
- Ability to prioritise, monitor and organise workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight timeframes and excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner
- Knowledge of the National Credit Code and Code of Banking Practice is preferred
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Applications close: 14th May 2021
Please note that initial shortlisting may occur prior to this close date as applications are received. At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce, supported by an inclusive culture, is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We also support flexible work arrangements and welcome applicants to discuss this in our interview process.