|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for. If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer and team experiences, a desire to join a business that is rapidly evolving into a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network, and you’re looking for a place that cares about your development and growth, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of the business transformation journey
- Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W Digital-ness
The BIG W Digital Team is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We are an engine room for BIG W’s digital transformation journey, and love disrupting our our eco-system and the market.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for families.
This role is fundamental in fulfilling Big W’s FY21-24 strategic ambition, to become a purpose-led digital retailer enabled by a great store network. As our Technical Lead for Demand Generation, you will lead the engineering squad responsible for this high profile initiative. You will partner and collaborate with key BigW and Woolworths Group stakeholders to enable their strategy with best in class technologies.
Responsibilities would include:
- Deliver the demand generation & traffic orchestration roadmap defined in collaboration with the Product Leadership team and your Engineering Manager in alignment with business & technology strategy.
Collaborate with key stakeholders to design and implement demand generation and traffic orchestration technology solutions.
Ensure solutions meet technology standards in terms of availability, security, resilience, and performance
- From an analytics tracking & implementation perspective, lead your team to deliver on key SEM / CRO & Web Analytics initiatives
Drive key technology implementations to ensure new and existing customers are being engaged with more timely offers and content
- Build, support and inspire a team of engineers to deliver, and continuously improve our technology implementation.
You are a technologist at heart, have a growth mindset and always push yourself and the Team to learn more, to refine the way we work and pursue excellence. You have an engineering mindset - you embrace challenges with a very solution focused approach, you can brainstorm solutions and advocate for an approach by communicating effectively. You are a very strong collaborator and always bring your best self. It’s never about you, it’s always about the Team. You know how to put the Team’s results first and understand the importance of Team Dynamics in the pursuit of the overall Team’s success.
Some other experiences would include
- Minimum of 8 years as a senior engineer, with 4 or more years experience in digital analytics and tag-management implementations
- Strong technical experience in demand generation technology for a digital/complex business.
- Strong expertise with data layer architectures & implementations.
- Great problem solving skills, with a solution-focused approach
- A strong communicator, capable of clearly articulating the demand generation vision & strategy as well as implementation guidance
- Extremely collaborative and used to working with multiple other teams to achieve target outcomes
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package including base & super
- Opportunity to join an innovative and engaging team that is forging ahead with an industry leading technology transformation, and strong support from across the business
- Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
- Modern office locations in both Surry Hills and Norwest
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI #work180