|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a new and exciting opportunity for a Heavy-Duty Fitter to join our Project Support team.
Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this role will require the successful candidate to carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing on a wide range of Caterpillar Equipment including 793F, D11T, 854K, 24M and 994K machinery.
This role is offered as FIFO into Roy Hill working 2 weeks on (7 days, 7 nights), 2 weeks off, working 12-hour days.
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life-saving rules
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- A minimum of three years post Trade experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and remote
- Excellent fault-finding skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Current C Class Licence (HR preferred)
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.