What is the role?
Located in contemporary offices in Macquarie Park, we are now extending an invitation to experienced ecommerce experts to apply for our eCommerce Business Manager vacancy in our recently transformed global marketing business.
The electrical industry is undergoing a disruptive shift, and our customers demand greater access to product online. As part of the Pacific eCommerce team, you will help drive this disruption within our channel, and in turn act as a key facilitator of growth for the Clipsal by Schneider and broader Schneider brands, and our distribution partners across Australia.
With this in mind we need someone who knows how to create, navigate, and deliver growth across the ecommerce channel, utilising their electrical Industry knowledge and experience.
You will be responsible for driving ecommerce online sales initiatives and growth. You will use your existing knowledge and capabilities to support local teams in growing e-business results through distributors and etailers.
Optimising the use of e-business related activities you will\:
- Facilitate growth in line with global and local strategy
- Work with global teams to deploy and project manage technical solutions
- Develop strong, ongoing relations with our partners
- Drive ecommerce catalogue adoption across all distributors
- Work closely with our partners, driving increased brand visibility across platforms
- Deliver the perfect content roadmap for results
- Drive the business case development, specifications, and deployment of new web shop platforms
- Lead the requirements gathering of solutions, coordinating with local teams and suppliers from solution design through to implementation
You are someone who gets excited by ecommerce. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do.
A true E-Business champion you will demonstrate the following skills and experience\:
- Direct B2B/B2C eCommerce experience
- Demonstrated ability to transform strategic thinking into operational business initiatives that deliver tangible business outcomes
- Highly developed knowledge of e-marketing principles and methodologies
- A good understanding of the technologies and platforms relevant to the delivery of eCommerce activities
- Proven ability to develop e-marketing tools and instruments
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Australian Citizenship is an essential requirement as all applicants must have or be able to obtain and maintain NV1 security clearance to work on Australian Government sites. Documented evidence must be provided if selected for interview.