|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Salary + Bonus Incentives
About the role:
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work across multiple business areas within Aurizon based in our Mayfield office, Newcastle. This stimulating and exciting opportunity will see you directly involved in identifying, analysing and implementing operational process improvements.
- Lead and coordinate the review and reporting of initiative progress to senior management and/or stakeholders and ensure ongoing alignment with strategic objectives.
- Lead a team to support the delivery of operational strategy and initiatives and oversee their implementation to the identified targets.
- Drive and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external clients at a middle management level to ensure improvement initiatives are in keeping with wider business objectives.
- Drive collaboration across functions and regions to ensure consistent application of improvement activities across the enterprise and standardise processes and procedures across the regions.
- You will have demonstrated experience in process improvement and project management with a sound change management background.
- Ability to effortlessly form partnerships, influence, and work in collaboration with stakeholders across all levels of Aurizon
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate curiosity in understanding business problems and work with teams to identify and implement innovative solutions.
- You are confident with negotiation and management of push-back.
- Able to work with operational and technical teams and travel to site as required
- Sound ability to analyse complex matters and communicate discoveries to stakeholders and senior leadership teams
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multiple projects, initiatives, and meet deadlines and budgets.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma qualifications will be highly regarded
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a national portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
Should you have any further questions about position (676352) please contact Christine on 07 4943 4341