Your key responsibilities
As a reporting analyst, you will be responsible for managing the reporting catalogue based on the HR function domain which you are aligned. You will consult and build relationships with various levels of the Talent team including senior leaders to support decision making by providing them with data, reports, and insights. Key responsibilities include providing subject matter expertise, documenting requirements, providing training to the Talent team, and designing and building reports and dashboards. You will work on various projects based on Talent initiatives and to support continuous improvement opportunities. This position may occasionally travel for projects and global team meetings. Some phone calls will be required outside of normal working hours.
Skills and attributes for success
How your skills and experience will make an impact, followed by sub-headings:
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience creating reports in a commercial reporting system such as Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Success Factors, Business Objects, SSRS
- Strong excel skills
- Working knowledge of HR metrics and definitions
- Ability to consult with stakeholders to understand strategy and gather requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing stakeholders to meet requirements and deadlines
- Excellent teaming skills to work in a virtual environment with the ability to work independently, across time zones
- Ability to build strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders, including senior leaders
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong relationship and communication skills across multiple countries and cultures
- Experience reading or writing SQL ideally with Microsoft SQL server
- Demonstrates ability to create visualizations to tell a story
- Operational experience of HR processes, systems, and data flows
What we look for
- To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who takes ownership and responsibility of their work. You should enjoy learning new things in a rapid changing environment with many deliverables and competing priorities and stakeholders.
What working at EY offers
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
You come to EY to be even better, to be exceptional. You come here because of the people and the culture, to contribute to the highest performing teams, to be challenged and stretched every step of the way. You can be yourself in a place where people value differences and listen to each other.
What is the EY experience? It’s the opportunity to do something exceptional, something that matters.
It’s owning your career, shaping your future and becoming the leader you want to be.
It’s how together we build a better working world, because better begins with you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark/ Join us in building a better working world/ Build your legacy with us