|Job Type:||Full Time|
At ING, we continually strive to improve our customer experience in line with our growth ambitions and company values. As a Product Manager in our Superannuation team, you’ll be empowered to drive customer solutions and further enhance and develop our Living Super product suite.
This role will see you managing the operational, investment management, implementation and financial elements for our on-market superannuation offer,
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Partnering with stakeholders to ensure that our commercial aspirations are achieved
- Managing the operational aspects of our existing super portfolio
- Working with the squad to prepare requirements for future legislative change and product enhancements
- Ensuring all business reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Driving stronger commercial partnerships with vendors and third parties
- Bringing insight on competitors and industry trends to influence business priorities and direction
What are we looking for? You’ll have…..
- A passion for customers with analytical and problem solving mindset
- 3 years proven experience in core product management disciplines including profitability
- Strong written communication skills, with experience in disclosure and collateral authoring
- Current knowledge of the superannuation and investment landscapes, with an understanding of up-to-date industry trends is essential for the success of this role (insurance experience desirable)
- Proven experience in managing change and delivering new products, features or offers to market
- A strong work ethic coupled with stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)