Last updated an hour ago
To qualify for the role you must have
- 10 years’ experience in a strategic sales environment, with a proven track record in selling to the Financial Services sector.
- Demonstrated experience selling to C-suite and heads of business units within Financial Services
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to utilise networks to uncover and develop new opportunities
- A proven ability to lead virtual teams brought together around an account opportunity
- Detailed financial knowledge gained through selling complex solutions
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and broad service offerings
- Program management skills to run multiple priorities/ campaigns/ client commitments concurrently
- Previous exposure to major pursuit processes
- Solid skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and the value you bring. Our Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working, career development, and an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings. We are happy to consider formal and informal flexible working arrangement. To find out how some of our people are using these arrangements to help them achieve a lifestyle balance, please click here.
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.