Last updated 10 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Office Coordinator, you’ll be working closely with our ANZ Facilities Manager to deliver the Workplace strategic pillars. You will also work closely with the wider Afterpay business to build strong relationships and to ensure the successful delivery for workplace best practice.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to support the Workplace team as we grow & scale our Workplace program. You’ll be someone happy to assist Afterpay stakeholders with any task, big or small to make our office environment run seamlessly!
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Manage the day to day operations of our offices from managing all aspects of events (set up/pack down) to logging Facilities tickets via our portal
- Support the Workplace team in Workplace tasks, projects, initiatives
- Financial management including POs, invoice tracking and overall budget monitoring for the Workplace team (Opex Management)
- Internal communications through various channels to keep our staff informed of the latest updates both within our Workplace team and Afterpay organisation
- Culture Club administration
- Working closely with HR/IT to assist with onboarding and offboarding
- Assisting our Executive team with external guests and executive meetings
- Inventory management - all aspects from stocking fridges to ordering and monitoring budgets
- WHS support involving walk throughs, audits, warden duties and administrative tasks
- Assisting with our merchandise program for staff
- Managing food program
- Contract management - administrative tasks including procurement, filing, NDAs
- Reception/concierge relief duties
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You’re energetic, bubbly and have a roll up the sleeves attitude
- A driven individual who seeks excellence in their work, great organisational skills, results-oriented and has the ability to perform under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Passionate and customer focused with a vibrant “can-do” attitude!
- Self-motivated, well presented, disciplined and methodical
- Able to work well in a team environment but also independently
- Can lead by example in terms of the company’s policies and procedures
- Comfort with multiple operating systems such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack
- Experience using Service Now is ideal
- Experience in a similar role or working within Facilities/Workplace teams is preferred
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.