|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people, join us at WooliesX.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Marketing Executive - 10 month secondment opportunity
● As a Marketing Executive you are responsible for executing and optimising highly relevant campaigns and offers to the Everyday Rewards customer base.
● You assist in delivering a range of program marketing campaigns, including the support of ATL and Supermarket initiatives to our Member base to increase engagement and drive value for the business, by balancing commercial returns and customer relevancy in every communication.
● Your expertise in a variety of direct marketing channels means that you engage our members in the channel that is most relevant for them, with the best possible offer, timed for maximum efficacy.
● You’re passionate about data and leverage it to drive campaign performance. You have an ongoing focus on optimising activity, engagement, response and conversion to maximise return on marketing expenditure.
● You have a flair for communications and are passionate about delivering the right messages at the right times to customers in a simple and engaging way.
● You understand customer lifecycle marketing principles to support the development of strategies to nurture customers through our different life stages to increase engagement with our platform while maximising customer value
● 3-5+ years experience in Direct/Digital Marketing, Direct Response, CRM, or Data Driven Marketing roles.
● Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing etc.).
● Demonstrable experience in managing highly successful multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
● Experience in customer lifecycle management, with proven ability to impact customer value.
● Proven experience in developing Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels.
● Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling.
● Ability to understand consumer experiences and represent the digital consumer within the wider business
● Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities and influencing stakeholders to prove value.
● Ability to communicate clearly to a broad and diverse stakeholder network, that sit across a wide range of experience levels.
● Attention to detail, scheduling and work-flow planning.
● Experience in working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
● Highly developed written and verbal communication with excellent interpersonal skills.
● Works well under pressure to deliver results whilst maintaining values.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Strong planning and organising skills.
● Experience working in an Agile Work environment
● Experience in specifying and leveraging statistical or computational models to improve campaign performance outcomes.
● Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo etc.
● Strong data driven background, with experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe, Google) to analyse the online customer.
● Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
● Financial acumen and ability to analyse information, identify trends and prioritise issues, then make effective decisions.
● Experience in campaign automation and exposure to key principles and solutions.
● Experience or exposure to Social Media, and Social Media Management.
● Extensive understanding of SEO, SEM and how to best optimise both effectively.
● Understanding of digital advertising principles, including programmatic media buying, paid search and SEO.
● Exposure to Mobile first design and customer centric UX.
What's in it for you?
An attractive remuneration package
Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, social club and much more (Site dependant)
Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You