|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Ports is the major integrated port solutions provider in Australia, with services and facilities in over 28 Australian Ports, together with cargo storage, materials handling and distribution operations in all Australian states. This allows us to lead the market in providing purpose designed solutions for our customers handling containers, bulk, automotive and general cargo.
Our Western Australian stevedoring operations are looking for CO ticketed crane operators seeking residential shift work role in Port Hedland.
Duties for this role will include loading and discharging general and bulk cargoes, shipboard and wharf duties.
These Operations specialise in the handling of containers, large project pieces, and bulk rota box cargoes using Qube’s mobile harbour crane as well as ships cranes.
The successful applicant will need to be prepared to work an irregular shift pattern in a 24/7 roster.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High Risk License in CO (crane open) ticket
- Manual driver’s licence required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Demonstrated safety behaviours and experience
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rate ($150-200kpa)
- Attractive housing allowance
- Above award superannuation
- People First – Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing
Sound like you? Apply now via the apply link or send your resume direct to Matthew.Waddell@qube.com.au.
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.