|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Develop your career with a trusted and reputable community-based bank
- Work locally whilst being part of well-known national banking group
- Range of staff benefits including flexible work options
At Delphi Bank, not only does our name ‘Delphi’ symbolise a strong connection to our Hellenic roots, but it also most importantly represents a journey of growth and opportunity.
With over 20 years of history, our customers and the community are at the forefront of everything we do.
Today we are a proud member of the Bendigo Bank Group, one of Australian most respected and trusted financial service providers. As we continue to grow together, we provide our customers, their families and their businesses with new opportunities, through our ongoing commitment to engaging, investing, and sponsoring organisations and events in our local community.
Relationships are the key to our success, and we take the values that the Hellenic culture is known for like family, food, culture, music and entrepreneurialism and apply them to our relationship model to form a deep and personal connection with our customers and their families.
At Delphi Bank when we see Community, we see Family
Still Passionate, Still Growing, Still Banking
About the role
This is the perfect role for you if you love to spend time with your customers, your team and your community. As a Customer Service Manager at our South Yarra Branch your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Leadership: You will be a role model and a mentor. You will align your team to Delphi Bank’s strategic goals and lead the way with our unique philosophy, giving customers a positive experience every time they contact the bank. You’ll assist the Area Manager and Senior Manager to develop and maintain an environment that motivates, holds accountable, engages and develops the skills of the team.
- Help our Customers: You will build deep customer relationships, deliver holistic solutions that meet customers' financial needs and consistently ensure your customers are feeling the experience of belonging at Delphi Bank.
- Branch operations: You will see to the smooth running of the branch by taking on the day-to-day branch operational functions that will ensure we continue to meet our regulatory and risk obligations.
- Grow the business: You will further develop our existing customer base, as well as attract new customers by proactively building and maintaining valuable networks and community partnerships and working with our Relationship Managers to develop and implement localised marketing plans.
Located at our South Yarra Branch, this is a full time, permanent position with flexible work options. To grow in our niche market with opportunity to raise your profile as a Banker you will need to have availability to attend events outside of core business hours when required.
Does this sound like you?
To be successful in this role you must have previous branch banking experience , and ideally also:
- Experience leading a customer service team.
- Extensive customer service experience, and can confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone and have sales conversations to identify relevant product and services.
- Demonstrated success engaging prospective customers and tailoring your marketing strategy to suit your customers. You can proudly and confidently tell our story and share our point of difference. You love to get out and about and engage with your local community in order to grow your network, increase brand awareness and drive business growth.
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
- Aligned with our brand, having a general understanding of the Hellenic culture that will enable you to strengthen your ties with the local community. The ability to speak the Greek language would be beneficial but is not essential.
There's so much more to a career with Delphi and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process
Applications close 11 May 2021. If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers.